• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

One of my College Tanks

Tom

This is the small one, not the 5x2x2. This one is about 14" long, by roughly 10" tall and 8/9" deep.

Went to a World of Slaughter (sorry I meant Water) today and got some rocks similar to mini landscape rocks, and the nice man gave me a bit of a discount :D

Well here's what Ive come up with, using some nackered and neglected Hemianthus callitrichoides, Mini Riccia and Mangled Java Moss :lol: Hopefully it'll all recover.

The substrate is the Tropica I got from PFK, as is the ferts (Plant Nutrition+ - the one that includes NPK)

Well here it is basically, but lacking background plants as yet, but there's a plan:

collegetank.jpg

My naff attempt an an aquasketch:
collegetank2.jpg

I'm going to keep it a triangle layout, but as you can see it will be fairly rough :rolleyes:
collegetank3.jpg

Well there you have it. Any suggestions for plants? I want Cyperus helferi for the back left, and I'll update it as it goes...

Tom

Back