• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Onf flat nano stand

Ady34

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Hi,
quick question for anyone who knows, does the onf flat Nano stand fit over the dooa neo air 20x20x35?
It’s the height I’m wondering about. I’ve found it reaches to 36cm, however I don’t know if the dooa is 35cm total height or if it is higher due to the raised bottom. I also don’t know if the 36cm height is top of the light unit or underside. It is all quite tight hence me asking the question first but I would prefer a stand alone light unit rather than a clip on as I want to be able to use the dooa glass lid fully closed.
If there are any good alternatives I’m open to suggestions too but it has to be black and not clip on.....magnetic could work but I’d rather tbh nothing in the tank.
Thanks
Ady

I cant answer your question but I would think the height is total glass on the dooa you could give Steve or Dave a ring at AG I know they have the onf with stand in cause I was looking at one to go with the dooa 30×18×12 there pretty cool little tanks

Back