• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Onf flat nano+

Did you get the latest upgrade - not that there seems to be much difference besides connectivity

(I’ve IPhone IPad and they seem fine but tank is only a couple feet away)

Mine came this week, and I had no problem. I noticed that when I scanned the QR code, it took me to the app for the wrong light unit - therefore I couldn't connect. When I downloaded the other app, it worked perfectly.

Now that I am jealous of, been looking at the ONF but had to choose between it and the Dooa!

Did you get the latest upgrade - not that there seems to be much difference besides connectivity

(I’ve IPhone IPad and they seem fine but tank is only a couple feet away)

Hi

What upgrade i just downloaded the app, it did search and find it once but it would not stopnthe hour gkass bit when looking at brightness so i deleted and tried again and it would not find it in search anymore, indug out an old samsung phone that didnt work then i dug out my last broken phone Huwai and that just about worked, got google to troubleshoot my pixel phone, an hour past still no luck, did factory reset on phone, still did not work, they think it might be phone but i dont think so i can control my fluvsl plsnt light by bluetooth fibe and the car stereo so im at a loss, ill try my ipad it didnt find app when you search app store only when i googled it

Last edited:
Mine came this week, and I had no problem. I noticed that when I scanned the QR code, it took me to the app for the wrong light unit - therefore I couldn't connect. When I downloaded the other app, it worked perfectly.
Hi what phone do you have

Just got one of these, and after some faffing it works fine. Still does the spinning wheel thing in the remote section, but I just press the back button (on the phone), then it works fine. Phone's a Huawei in this case.
Yep it works on my old huawei just not my pixel

Just got one of these, and after some faffing it works fine. Still does the spinning wheel thing in the remote section, but I just press the back button (on the phone), then it works fine. Phone's a Huawei in this case.
Yeah thsts how i git it working on okd phone but it just doesnt like the pixel

Well it works with ipad so obvs its a compatability issue some devices i.e google
ixel 4 phones, ill be using the ipad

Back