• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Online plant retailers

StevenA

Hi all, i've decided to re-scape my Rio 180, and i'm looking for some recommendations for a good online retailer for the new plants, as i don't have any good shops round here for them. Any suggestions?

Tourney said:
Hi all, i've decided to re-scape my Rio 180, and i'm looking for some recommendations for a good online retailer for the new plants, as i don't have any good shops round here for them. Any suggestions?

I always use Greenline, although there are obviously many others. For me, Andy has always come up trumps, especially where theres a problem. Hes also extremely cheap. I think theres quite a few others on the links page of the UKaps website.

http://www.aquaticplants.eu.com/acatalog/Basic_Products.html

Thers a MA at Cambridge! really tidy shop. Speak to phil :D

Matt Holbrook-Bull said:
I always use Greenline, although there are obviously many others. For me, Andy has always come up trumps, especially where theres a problem. Hes also extremely cheap. I think theres quite a few others on the links page of the UKaps website.

http://www.aquaticplants.eu.com/acatalog/Basic_Products.html

Another vote for Greenline here. Been buying from them for a VERY long time, and almost always been happy with the plants, one time I wasn't Andy sorted things out in short order.

Some plants though only seem available from Tropica, which leaves you with The Green Machine and Aqua Essentials.

Ade

TGM or AE for me, i've seen the plants at TGM and they are awesome! well worth the extra money IMO. I bought some HC from my local MA and they were £3 each and i thought "thats cheap" so i bought 7 pots, i then saw the pots from TGM and they were twice the price but twice the size in every case.

The ones I got online were from forum members here and got a couple from AE with my last order, the rest I always brough at local LFS that sells Tropica plants. Also the other LFS I visited last week sells Aquafleur plants, thats some of the latest additions to my tank.

Cheers guy's, i bought all my plants from Greenline Aquatics. Ordered one day, delivered the next, all in superb condition. I would'nt hesitate to recommend them to everyone. :D

Back