• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Open Up Atomizer

2nd picture shows this, so this is how it comes apart. The two bits on the left have a "nut" and are threaded so they must unscrew.
D-508-16_1_large.jpg

My UP atomiser was installed April 2012, must clean it sometime...still produces a fine mist of bubbles.

Mines been running since 2010. Absolutely no issues. I just clean it once in 4 months with H2O2

Never cleaned mine much!
Probably the reason why you should install it on the outflow pipe!
Mines on the outflow pipe too
My UP atomiser was installed April 2012, must clean it sometime...still produces a fine mist of bubbles.
Mines been running since 2010. Absolutely no issues. I just clean it once in 4 months with H2O2
Careful these are older versions new up inline released early 2014 has a delicate body co2 nipple snapping and bodies cracking, manufacturer is changing the material, co2art is working on a metal body.

I'd like to get an up atomizer but from my understanding it wont work with the co2 regulator I have. I use an aqua medic regulator

IMG_3411.jpg

Will it operate ok using this?

Back