• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Operation Help Rosie!

Hufsa

Im posting this as a separate thread in the hopes that it may catch a few more eyes this way!

Our lovely @shangman (Rosie) is currently having a very hard time with what seems like fish TB in her tank.
She has invested in a UV sterilizer and would like to get a proper diagnosis from a fish veterinarian, but cannot afford both at the moment.

The situation is pretty grim and worst case scenario she may have to destroy all of her fish and plants :(
You can read more about it in her journal from this post onwards.

Rosie's beautiful planted tank:
IMG_8712_s.jpg

We are a handful of Rosie-fans who would like to chip in a bit each to make a difficult situation just a little bit easier to get through.
We also think it is in the interest of the public to have more information about the diagnosing and possible treatment of a very serious disease.
The fish veterinarian has quoted a cost of £115 + postage costs to get 3 small fish to test.
All money raised will go towards the vet fee and any eventual surplus would go towards the treatment and/or restocking of the tank depending on results

It is entirely voluntary to participate.
If you would like to contribute, however small, please send me a private message and I will provide you with the paypal details for @shangman 💗

My lovely lovely UKAPS friends, thank you so much for your generosity in contributing to my vet fund, after only a day I have enough to do the Fish TB test!!

I can't tell you what a relief it is to be able to do this test and hopefully understand what it is that's killing my fish. I will of course be reporting everything back to you as it happens.

❤️❤️ ❤️ Rosie

Back