• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Opinions on ADA Horn Wood

Yup they are very good. I love the dark color of it, the texture which makes it different from Red Moor for example.
Most of them are heavier, but especially in nano sizes you can find some which might float for a few weeks. Mine shrinked all the time so i do not have negative feedback on this.

No worry on the color leaching.

One of our current scape also uses this>

6219451515_60605df70c_z.jpg

This tank is a week old and the water is crystalclear :D
Oh well this is not fair as i used NA Carbon in the Super Jet under this tank. But still this not colorize the water like the regular iron woods.

Compare to other woods like Borneo this is less straight and has more interesting forms. Also this is heavier.

same with my nano. the htree pieces I had, all of different sizes sank straight to the bottom. Amazing compared to oterh woods for this as there's no tieing down plus hardly any leaching. I got a tiny bit in the first two days and that was it but that may well have been off the filter or substrate.

Back