• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Opti white glass

Best way, I'm thinking of ditching my eden 501 in favour of a ehiem 2213 or similar. Then using the eden on the 10 gallon that's spare and use it as a palladium/terrarium for some crabs... *Day Dreams*

YEAH! They're like shrimps but even cooler, not as good with plants however.

Been looking around for clear (very clear) flexible (very flexible) hose
Anyone know anything about the following hoses -

clearFLEX, Danger Den, Tygon

Apparantly they are quite popular for use on cooling units? Ie restricted spaces. The clarity and flexibilty of the hose is exactly what im looking for but I cant find it available to buy by the metre in 16/22mm. Please let me know if you manage to find it sor sale any where. Ive seen the Tygon offered for sale by the roll for MEGA BUCKS.

Cheers

Garuf said:
YEAH! They're like shrimps but even cooler, not as good with plants however.
I had a crab on my planted tank, did well with plants and fish, just it escaped all the time, you need a close top tank.
Found it once laying upside down dried in the bedroom a few doors away from the living room where the tank is.

planter said:
Been looking around for clear (very clear) flexible (very flexible) hose
Anyone know anything about the following hoses -

clearFLEX, Danger Den, Tygon

Apparantly they are quite popular for use on cooling units? Ie restricted spaces. The clarity and flexibilty of the hose is exactly what im looking for but I cant find it available to buy by the metre in 16/22mm. Please let me know if you manage to find it sor sale any where. Ive seen the Tygon offered for sale by the roll for MEGA BUCKS.

Cheers

We sell Clear Tubing 16mm by the meter

Check it out and it's fairly flexible

http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.p ... ts_id=1132

Back