• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Optiwhite Tanks and Lighting Guidance

Hi All,

Ive been away from the hobby for year or so due to having had a change of circumstance which led to me moving back with the parents (What a great year its been!!) Due to lack of space I was forced to take my tank down after my elderly minnows had died. I have just bought a new property and my top priority is a new tank!

I think im done with the usual Juwel Tanks and would now like to get an open top optiwhite with a lighting unit attached to the sides.

The problem is, being away from the hobby for a year I seem to have lost touch with finding good places to purchase tanks. Bog standard goldfish aquariums are easily come by but I struggle to find places that sell tanks that are suited to budding aquascapers. An ADA Store in the UK would be nice but I don’t think we have one yet??

Can anyone suggest where I can get an optiwhite tank and where I can get lighting to fit it? I don’t have thousands to spend but I do appreciate that I may have to spend to be happy with the results.

I’d like to buy sensibly once and not end up upgrading later so your advice would be much appreciated

the green machine sell ADA stuff as well as their own brand

i believe some of our other sponsors also sell other brand optiwhite's or you could have a custom made one

Back