• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

other half

becoming a tank junky you would of thought was a great hobby .. keeps you in the house :lol:
explaining the bills and being told to 'leave that tank alone' points to the contrary

haha any tips on keeping the other half happy

Also Never complaining on how long it takes to choose a New Pair of Shoes.
This morning for example, after 1 hour at the Massive Shoe Warehouse - Why not buy all 3 Pairs if you want them = No complaints about the new pair of bettas and subsequent spawning tank.

ah being reasonable and nice :)

my problem made worst the day we were looking at potential new homes when i stated 'oh we need to find a house with a good space for a tank' apperently that was not on the list.

spyder said:
I avoided that pitfall by finding a woman that was interested in aquatics from the off. Bonus being she was never allowed tropicals by her ex of 10 years as they are "too hard to look after" ;)

I'm not suggesting you go find another Mrs though.

Have you got some rocking horse poo as well?

i introduced mine to pretty l-numbers so she's happy on the condition i get them to breed cos she wants babies.

unfortunately she picked some of the hardest l-numbers ever to actually breed

My wife has the cheek to complain about the cost and time spent on it - and she keeps a flippin' horse. :crazy:

She likes fancy goldfish and gawdy-coloured tropicals.

I like Nature Aquariums, biotopes and brown fish.

I suppose they do say opposites attract.

I usually tell I have bought this and that and this never discussing I am going to buy. Just ready thing. Last was decision to move from 80l to 250Land I told her I ordered fish tank. Only think she was capable to ask was where are you going to place it? :) I am no longer making comments on her 20th pair of shoes so she is not commenting my fish tanks :)

George Farmer said:
My wife has the cheek to complain about the cost and time spent on it - and she keeps a flippin' horse. :crazy:

She likes fancy goldfish and gawdy-coloured tropicals.

I like Nature Aquariums, biotopes and brown fish.

I suppose they do say opposites attract.

Same here George, horse vets bills are the worst! :woot: the last one that I paid actually had tear marks on the cheque!

Back