• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

our new cat

Mark Evans

Expert
Recently, we've had a cat that keeps coming to the house.

We've fed it and gave it shelter in this cold weather as any human would do. No one on the estate knows of the cat, so i'm off to the police to report it. Hopefully, she'll stay with us.

Kinda funny, Dan, my little lad called it 'Ted'... it turns out it's a girl, so I've called it Tinkerbell. cus it's a dead 'girly' cat

tinckerbell.jpg

Goregeous cat :) Cats protection or RSPCA might be worth a call to try and establish if she has an owner. She might be microchipped...

Hopefully she doesn't belong to anyone and has found a good home :)

Good on you mate. For taking her in and sharing your home. I have 6 cats, 2 dogs, a horse and a tank full of danio's. Cats are really special animals, different to dogs in so many ways. Once you learn to love a cat you are generally hooked for life. That's what happened to the Egyptians.

I was always a dog person, having spent 5 years as dog trainer in the military police, but since moving into my new house 3 years ago and starting to feed a stray cat things have changed. She now sleeps at home, plays with the kids and it is a pleasure to have around.

Started to feed two more stray cats that pop in the garden, and it is a large bag of Iams for the 3 of them twice a week. :)

I may have become a cat person now, never thought it was possible, cats are really special animals.

Back