• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Out walking yesterday (with camera of course)

John Starkey

Here are a few pics i took whilst out walking with the wife yesterday,
IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

and heres a pic of the lens my friend rich uses for wildlife/bird photography,out of my league price wise i am afraid,
IMG_3393.jpg

regards john.

Jase said:
Your mate's lense is pure filth!

yep probably about 5K worth of utter filth. L series by the looks of things.

i see you like the birds john. that's what got me into photography a few years ago. I got a nice set of bins too.

Jase said:
Nice snaps, John, what kit do you use yourself?

Your mate's lense is pure filth!
Hi Jase,
the lens i am useing at the moment is a sigma 70-300mm no is but its not bad for the money,But i have just this minute ordered a canon 100-400mm L f4.5-5.6 is usm lens cost £1049 :crazy: and i aint told the missus yet, :rolleyes:
regards john.

john starkey said:
Hi Jase,
the lens i am useing at the moment is a sigma 70-300mm no is but its not bad for the money,But i have just this minute ordered a canon 100-400mm L f4.5-5.6 is usm lens cost £1049 :crazy: and i aint told the missus yet, :rolleyes:
regards john.

The 100-400 looks like a telescope compared to my measly Canon EFS 55-250mm IS lense :lol: Only wish I could justify the money for an upgrade, but I don't get out and about enough to warrent the prices of the L series lenses

Back