• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Outdoor tubs

Danlacey1988

Set these tubs up for growing some plants out side
Going to try some dwarf water lettuce , amazon frogbit and some hornwort
Anyone have any ideas for any other plants to grow going to use the same tubs to breed ricefish and cherry barbs but I still have one spare tub for another breeding project any ideas on what fish to put in there ?

Attachments

• 20220508_163314.jpg
    20220508_163314.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 336
I got them form a local garden centre which also has my lfs in 18 pound for 2 if I can find there website I'll send it

Also be and q are good only just saw this message I got one other tub from there too
This is how they turned out

Attachments

• 20220811_141207.jpg
    20220811_141207.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 125
I also end up putting in a solor air pump I bought on ebay to power the sponge filters
And planted some valisnaria in one tub

There's medaka Rice Fish in all those tubs the big one and the back right have adults in and the baby's I scoop out and put in the front right tub most don't get eaten in the main tubs but I just want to be 100% sure they have the best chance

Is the netting due to cats and birds? I wasn't sure if I needed to add that.
Yeah I use it to keep cats and birds away because I found a cat one day drinking the water out of the tub don't get me wrong they weren't bothering the fish but I rather be safe than sorry

Back