• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Overwhelmed newbie, please help!

They're really good tanks for the price (I don't have the cabinets so can't comment on those). The lights are OK but don't cover the full tankso I swapped them for nicrew rgb+w ones which I cable tied into the hood. The filters are quite reasonable too, but not adjustable.
This is where I got mine (best price I could find) and you can see the stand as an optional extra. Swell

I believe the Aquael Leddy 60 has a cabinet. It's a rectangular tank, holds 54 litres but you may need to upgrade the light. @Myrtle has one & can probably tell you all the pros & cons!
They're really good tanks for the price (I don't have the cabinets so can't comment on those). The lights are OK but don't cover the full tankso I swapped them for nicrew rgb+w ones which I cable tied into the hood. The filters are quite reasonable too, but not adjustable.
This is where I got mine (best price I could find) and you can see the stand as an optional extra. Swell
Amazing thanks both I’ll have a look!

Back