• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

P@H/Coopet Nano cube

hijac said:
Boo,

Cooper-international (coopets parent company) say they can only sell through Pets at Home and won't supply tanks by themselves.

So....next thing is to find the manufacturer in China. :)

I like your style haha :)

nayr88 said:
hijac said:
Boo,

Cooper-international (coopets parent company) say they can only sell through Pets at Home and won't supply tanks by themselves.

So....next thing is to find the manufacturer in China. :)

I like your style haha :)

:)

Didn't turn up much but I did find the factory that makes the PFK sub's tanks.

I was in a local fish shop today when the fluval rep came in and the owner and the fluval rep tried to get my opinions about their new "Dennerle" clone nano. I just had to mention the Pets @ Home cube for the quality of the glass alone.

Beyond that I was very glad he didnt ask me what I thought about their Edge and Chi tanks. :crazy:

Back on subject, I am really thinking about going into more debt and getting a 15L one to replace my 10L dennerle nano with. If i'm going to run two nanos, they may as well be the best tanks I can find at a bargain price.

im extremely tempted by the 15, i literally rescpaed my arc tank 20l as this came out though! really annoying haha

Buy it and moth ball it! I really want to but I simply can't justify it.

I wonder if I could use "if i get rid of my 180L tank can I have 7 x 27L tanks to replace it?" to beat girlfriend logic....

Ohhhhhhh look what I started!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's where you buy something then never use it till you remember you have it in the bottom of a wardrobe one day while looking for co2 line.

Only 2 Left at my local just bought 1 today even tho i'm skint! few little ones left might go pick em up later on and keep em in the loft.

i've mothballed a 27 and a 15L now. :)

I'm going to email pets to request the tanks on their own.

Too good.

Johno2090 said:
Only 2 Left at my local just bought 1 today even tho i'm skint! few little ones left might go pick em up later on and keep em in the loft.

Fingers crossed my local still has them, pop in during the week, they closed at 4.30 today, hence, only nticed the thread then,but 8 during the week. will try check it out

I now have 2 30ltrs and 1 15ltrs. I want more! Gonna fill em with betas!

Selling Quickly Here in Cov the Local P@H (gallagher) only had 1 15ltr left on the shelf yesterday.

No 30ltrs here at all just 2 15,s :(

Back