• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Peisaj (landscape)

@ Dave Pierce - Thank you!!
@ Troi - :)
@ flygja - :) Thank you very much!!

New pic:

ixmh.jpg

First wallpapers and now carpets? Are you really here for the aquascaping? :D

Brilliant stuff Ionut. Awesome results for what is pretty modest equipment.
The modest equipment here only proves that one does not need anything fancy, expensive or ADA like to achieve top results, healthy plants, thick carpets etc.

I have deep respect for anyone that can show this level of skill without all the expensive rubbish sold for this hobby.

Very well done Ionut.

I changed the position of the large stones. What do you think?

nbnq.jpg

I think that if the 2 larger rocks were darker in colour, more along the same lines as the other rocks it would really work. Right now the lighter colour of these 2 rocks make them really stand out it not in a good way. However, that is purely my opinion.

Posted from the comfort of my iPhone...

Lovely scape, personally I liked the original stone layout before the alterations. It seemed to have a nice flow and the subtle foreground seperation between each side was held together nicely by the positions of the rear rocks. Now it seems divided and a little unbalanced to me.
Of course your vision for the scape is what counts and that is only my opinion.
Your aquascapes and plants are superb, keep up with the updates :)
Cheerio
Ady

Plants: -Didiplis diandra, Hydrocotyle sp. japan, Blyxa japonica, Ceratopteris thalictroides, Micranthemum umbrosum, Hemianthus micrantemoides, Hygrophila polysperma rosanervig, Ludwigia arcuata, Christmas moss, Hydrocotyle leucocephala, Vallisneria nana, Limnobium laevigatum, B. heudelotii, Fissidens fontanus, Eleocharis parvula, Utricularia graminifolia, Monosolenium tenerum, Microsorium pteropus needle leaf, Limnophila sesiliflora, Rotala Rotundifolia

Back