• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Peisaj (landscape)

New pic:

kjqs.jpg

congrats on the article mate well deserved and another stunning pic thanks for sharing

Dean

Ionut, your last landscape is really inspiring. This is the third or fourth time I watch the pictures and I still find it amazing. What I have finally understood is that I always try to repeat other landscapes I have seen before. Even if I do not repeat exactly the same layout, I am repeating other ones' patterns... I guess what really amazes me from this last landscape is that it is really different from others, at least to me it breaks with most of the things I have seen. Congratulations

Ionut, it's great, but I prefer it without trees. One of the things that really impressed me about this tank is that you do not know exactly if you are seing an underwater landscape or a terrestrial landscape... and I guess that this was actually one of the things that makes me watch this layout everytime. But of course, this is my personal point of view (as you have noticed I don't like terrestrial landscapes in aquascaping, what's the use of reproducing a terrestrial landscape if we are growing aquatic plants, and shrimps and fishes are swimming in our tanks? ;)), it is brilliant anyway. Congratulations once again!

Back