• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Peristaltic Pump

Hi.

Looks a nice find to me. Just make sure you get a 12v DC adaptor. The fact you can vary the motor speed is a bonus. If you decide to get one let us know how you get on with it.

Cheers Gordon.

Think I'll probably go for it, the only other thing is that it'll need a new hose, shouldn't be a big issue though. Will need to get dry ferts ordered at some point as I'm still using TPN+ at the mo too.

Looks too good to be true eh. Definately get new hose, if its been used in the lab god only knows whats been left in there! It doesn't look right to me as it doesn't seem to be in a box, seems to be a face plate? That probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me... How do you get power to it? Do you have to have a degree in electronic engineering just to wire it up?

You buy one and let us know how it goes, cheers :lol: If all is fine that would be really good! Very handy for many things them pumps...

Should just be a case of hitching up a 12V dc adapter I think, the irony is that I'm an electronic engineering dropout :lol:

Just a quick update, got the pump all connected up, even managed to get the speed controller into the circuit too, not bad for a total of £30.

Back