• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Peruvian #biotope?

:) if these are mature then I can say that they are a new type of angel fish, as they are still very small. Not bigger than a 10cm diameter. :)

But they are venturing to the front, and started to follow the finger in the glass, eating live food, and not so skittish.

The gold tetras are the ones acting funny, they are fighting all the time, and split in two groups. Weird one that, they were shoaling before.

May add some female guppies to provide some live food for the angel fish.

Yeah my gold tetras do the same, fighting over territory all day long, after 1 year of heaving them I barely remember them shoaling. :lol:

clonitza said:
Yeah my gold tetras do the same, fighting over territory all day long, after I year of heaving them I barely remember them shoaling. :lol:

ah, I thought that it was something wrong.. They were shoaling so nicely before, not anymore. Little Sh**s. :)

I am not good with journals, step by steps and such things. :) maybe I should but have not yet seen the need.

The tank was sent to AGA, so after that is out of the way I can put more up.

Back