• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Peti44's first planted tank

peti44

Hi!
You may have seen this tank among the Journals, but there is the time for it, to be with the finished tanks.

4523371890_923b52c671.jpg

This was my first tank, and I have made many mistakes. That's why it looks like this :bored: I have learnt a lot, and while preparing my next tank (which I have started already, soon it will be in the Journals topic) I'm going to pay more attention for every little detail.

Thanks for looking! :)

actually the scape was nicely executed with the plants in the right place, i guess. what i don't like is the dw in the far left. sorry but i feel the size and shape is not appropriate. i prefer the dw in the far right.

Nice tank m8, if that's your first attempt I look forward to your next :)

Cyworld said:
Beautiful!
Are there any fish or shrimps in there?
Thanks! :) Yes, there were 10 Hyphessobrycon amandae, 5 otocinclus affinis and 6 amano shrimp. They are good at hiding, so thats why you can't see them in the picture. :)

mr_ED said:
actually the scape was nicely executed with the plants in the right place, i guess. what i don't like is the dw in the far left. sorry but i feel the size and shape is not appropriate. i prefer the dw in the far right.

I don't really know what "dw" means. o_O

AverageWhiteBloke said:
Nice tank m8, if that's your first attempt I look forward to your next :)
Thanks! :) I share you my new tank soon.

And some other pictures of this tank...
4295452809_41c8879b54_o.jpg

4296211840_19b208b4b7_o.jpg

Dont be to hard on your self Peter, that aint too bad for a first scape, puts my early efforts to shame.

Nice work with it, I would be happy if I was you.

Thanks for sharing.

Back