• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pets For Life

toadass

Hi peeps,
Not to sure if this is the right place to post??

Thought alot of people would be intrested, There is a t.v programme on tomorrow night called Pets for life which is all about the hobby of fishkeeping. The programme is on Sky channel 201 or Freesat channel 403 at 7.30, also repeated on 17th July.
Aquajardin in gloucester have had the t.v. crew in store and are featured in the programme.

Should be a good watch for all intrested in fishkeeping, for more info visit Aquajardin on FB.
http://www.facebook.com/AquaticsLive?re ... eTheater=1

Many Thanks Toad

Aww i missed it! Yeah I think the only time I've seen this hobby on the TV was when George Farmer was on that Sky pet programme. That tank was amazing hahah

watched it but thought it was a bit boring really and it was more geared about introducing new fish and testing your water with kits. Poor old aquajardin didnt get much of a mention as they just thanked a hotel in the credits! they got some nice shots of the shop though

Yeah, it wasn't very good really. It was clearly heavily sponsored by kingbritish. The information they gave was OK for beginners, but didn't give enough detail to be really useful to anyone. As Stu said, no mention at all about aquajardin. Other than a sign in shot with the name on it you wouldn't have known where it was.

Back