• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

PFK Aquascaping Contest Blog - Teaser

It must be good for the UK and Ireland aquascaping scene if Neil and Zig`s scapes weren`t good enough to win, because they are a couple of lovely tanks set up by a couple of talented aquascapers. I have been following Neil`s tank on AE for a while now.

There is obviously a bit more strength in depth than I suspected. Let`s see if we can start overhauling those guys just over the Channel, who seem to be setting a pretty high standard at the moment.

Dave.

Agree with the sentiments above. I must say, I am really impressed with the Iwaugumi shown there, and I'm always impressed with Neil's work, which I've been fortunate enough to see developing over the past few years now. I am certainly keen to see the winner if those two are runners up.

Really good to see some nice work like this-seeing the final product in all it's glory is what it is all about for me, and I really hope we see more of this standard coming out in the UK and Ireland.

Cheers
Nick

Thanks, guys.

Please feel free to leave comments on the blog too...

I think you'll like the winner. It was a really tough call though, the top 3 in that category were all excellent, as you can see from those two.

I don't envy the AGA and ADA judges... Well I do, but you know what I mean.

Pipped at the post.......Gutted :( Had high hopes for that one.

Wouldn't envy you the judging job either George fair play to you for taking it on, nice tank Neil ;)

Back