• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

PFK "low tech planting"

very nice article george! :clap:
shame it didnt have a simple diagram to show the plant names/positions in each of the tanks illustrated tho!
it could of been much more useful.
i dont mean to sound like i'm moaning btw......... :shifty:

I was so looking forward to seeing this article. The newsagent swears the magazine hasn't come in and it still isn't there - he even tried to claim that PFK often miss a month :rolleyes: :? Was going to go to the town 12 miles away but by now they will all be gone :(

must admit to feeling a bit of a wierdo after trying to find it in 7 shops locally and it not being on sale in ANY one of them!
EVERY shop had mags about dogs, cats, horses, sailing, even freaking carpentry, but not one had any tropical fish mags! :wideyed:
or maybe its just cos it sells so quick! well, thats what i kept telling myself.............

baron von bubba said:
must admit to feeling a bit of a wierdo after trying to find it in 7 shops locally and it not being on sale in ANY one of them!
EVERY shop had mags about dogs, cats, horses, sailing, even freaking carpentry, but not one had any tropical fish mags! :wideyed:
or maybe its just cos it sells so quick! well, thats what i kept telling myself.............
Thats why I subscribe to the magazine and have done so since 2002, saves me chasing all the local shops hunting for it.

Nine times out of ten the local newsagent will have the PFK at the beginning of the month. Seems to me it's only the editions that I REALLY want go missing :arghh:

I've felt like a weirdo for the last month too. The newsagent seems to find it quite amusing, but he's losing my custom - and other's. I can't see the point of going there if he hasn't got what I want to buy. Just got the September PFK from the town 12 miles away as I was there anyway ;) I'll have to see if I can get a back copy with the article in.

I'm not allowed to subscribe any more. I have back issues of PFK to the 80's :crazy: All boxed and sorted into each year. There's no more room in the attic o_O It's wonderful to see how things have changed :)

It's all right - I know how sad that is :lol:

Back