• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

PFK

Lisa_Perry75

Got this months pfk magazine today, loving the articles George!

I live just down this way and you never said Hi!?!?! Am miffed ;) Did you get to visit the fish shop I mentioned the other week?

I didn't know there was a new one in Fareham. There is one just off the island but I've personally not been that impressed. Prices were poor and just bread and butter fish in stock.

How much were the Tropica plants out of interest?

Thanks, Lisa.

I'll be sure to pop over next time then...

I'll be doing a follow up feature in the next few months, to see how the display tanks are looking.

I can't say for definite how much the Tropica pots are, as they weren't priced up when I visited. Give them a bell.

Thanks, again.

Will do. How long has it been since you went there? Maybe they'll have the fish stock in the main tank by now? If they did as mentioned that will look awesome!

I am being cryptic and not being specific in case anyone hasn't read yet I don't want to spoil it for them :D

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Will do. How long has it been since you went there? Maybe they'll have the fish stock in the main tank by now? If they did as mentioned that will look awesome!

I am being cryptic and not being specific in case anyone hasn't read yet I don't want to spoil it for them :D

Early October '07. Should look good by now. It will be interesting, regardless.

Cheers.

Back