• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Photo's for PFK cover

aaronnorth

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/f ... hp?t=34546

Got any good pictures that may make the front over ;) Or they may be featured somewhere else in the magazine. I know there is a few good pictures i have seen on here :) I think this should go in by Paulo, this image always springs to mind and it is still one of my faves ;)

pict0095vb4.jpg

Thomas McMillan said:
I would definately say that shot by Paulo was a PFK front cover shot!
Thanks :) don't think I have the original though, usually just edit upload and delete from HDD!

LondonDragon said:
Thanks :) don't think I have the original though, usually just edit upload and delete from HDD!

thats a shame. i can just see that on the cover. just did a bit of painting ;)

pict0095vb4.jpg

It would be nice to see some planting in the background of a cover. It's always just a fish.

BTW, there's a Planted Tank special in the next issue of PFK. I have six features going in, including my 370 litre step-by-step, the ADA day and an interview with one of Europe's top 'scapers, Norbert Sabat.

saintly said:
thats a shame. i can just see that on the cover. just did a bit of painting ;)
Thanks Mark, I just had a look and I do have the original of this one, just the photo is in landscape and took a good crop.

George Farmer said:
It would be nice to see some planting in the background of a cover. It's always just a fish.

BTW, there's a Planted Tank special in the next issue of PFK. I have six features going in, including my 370 litre step-by-step, the ADA day and an interview with one of Europe's top 'scapers, Norbert Sabat.

cheers george, i might get this issue then, if there is going to be plenty about planted tanks.

George Farmer said:
Looking forward to that issue George :) wanna see that large tank of yours :)

aaronnorth said:
saintly said:
i guess they dont want freaky fish? :lol:

:lol:

I only buy PFK for George's articles, although sometimes there is the occasional cichlid article that i read. :rolleyes:

See I only really used to buy it for the cichlid articles!!!! :lol: Love Mary Bailey's writing.
I also love reading the marine articles as I love the high tech methods they use and like thinking about how some of those could be applied to planted tanks, a systemised fish house and my next koi pond!!!

Plant articles are a new bonus!

LondonDragon said:
George Farmer said:
Looking forward to that issue George :) wanna see that large tank of yours :)

Don't get too excited! It's not too revealing of the mature layout, as it is now. You get the idea though.

Back