• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Photos of your tanks from around the UK

Thanks mate but Steve's got West Mids :)

JamesC said:
London is an awkward one. I'm in Bexley which has a Kent postal address and post code but is officially part of Greater London.

James

I agree. It is awkward.

I have a simliar thing in Bromley which is also designated as greater London. Some of Bromley has London postcodes and some of it has Kent postcodes!

Looking at the map it looks like neither Kent nor London have uploaded pics yet!

Dascious has Greater London.
If you guys have any ideas on how to get around these divided counties etc please let me know. It looks like i'm not gonna be able to fill the whole map so i'll have to fill the empty counties with the pics from Lincoln etc who have more than one tank per county.

Thats nice mate but unfortunately Saintly has beaten you to the Nottinghamshire spot. If you upload it anyway i'll try and use it elsewhere. :)

aaronnorth said:
it has come up with the nu,ber of photo instead of like everyone elses name? Trust me to do it wrong :rolleyes:
I can sort that out mate but is that the best quality one you have? it's a little low res....

Dan Crawford said:
Dascious has Greater London.
If you guys have any ideas on how to get around these divided counties etc please let me know. It looks like i'm not gonna be able to fill the whole map so i'll have to fill the empty counties with the pics from Lincoln etc who have more than one tank per county.

Well, as I have no decent shots of my tank, I reckon James should do Kent proud ;) ...

Back