• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planagram of tank

Gang@Ukaps

Thoughts please.

The stream will be different colour gravel (tan colour) and starts underneath the bogwood and getting wider as it reaches the front of the tanks.

Regards
Paul.
TankLayout1.jpg

Might look better if you use the rule of thirds, and have the stream/path slightly more to the right or the left, just my opinion ;) Or even have it going from the back left to the front right :) , but not right into the corners.

Mk2 attached

The bogwood is fairly substanial and should be the center piece + the clown loach lives under it.

th_TankLayout2.jpg

Regards
paul

Flyfisherman said:
the clown loach lives under it.
CLown loaches and planted tanks don't go very well together i had some in mine before, and they should be kept in groups also and not alone ;)

CLown loaches and planted tanks don't go very well together i had some in mine before, and they should be kept in groups also and not alone ;)[/quote]

I will rephrase my comment regard the clown loach - the big loach lives under the bogwood about 4" in length, the little loach only goes under the bogwood when the big loach is out on patrol and I mean on patrol, as for the little one he is always swimming around.

Paul

If you can hide the end of the stream at the back of the tank it will be more interesting. Being able to see a path/stream front to back clearly tends to shorten the depth of the tank (front to back).

Gang@Ukaps

Path in place - the only trouble i had was that the clown loach who lives under the bogwood decided he wanted more room and started to remove the existing gravel and deposit it on top of the path - looks like I am going to get a wet arm tomorrow.

Path.jpg

Regards

paul

Back