• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant Cuttings

Kronnie

I am in the process of setting up a new 30ltr nano tank which will probably take another 10/14 days. I have a 300ltr tank which i am starting to trim the plants in (only 60 days old). I have no room to replant these but want to put some in my new setup. In particular Ludwigia mini super red, at present these are floating in the tank, my question is will these be ok or should i expect them to die. Secondly i have a lot of java moss which i am trimming could these trimmings this be glued onto my wood and survive?

Any suggestions on planting this tank would be helpful, i think ive a good idea of what i want but open to suggestions. The tank will be C02 injected, triple, double dosed with ferts , has a fluval nano plant LED light, Fluval stratum substrate and be just for shrimps,

thanks
Lee

Attachments

• IMG_0795.JPG
    IMG_0795.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 134
Hi all,
In particular Ludwigia mini super red, at present these are floating in the tank, my question is will these be ok or should i expect them to die. Secondly i have a lot of java moss which i am trimming could these trimmings this be glued onto my wood and survive?
You <"should be fine"> with both.

People often <"liquidise moss in "dry starts">, so your cutting will be plenty big enough to re-establish.

cheers Darrel

Back