• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant Id/Care section

beeky

Hi all,

Wow, there's lots been going on in this section! I only really get time to look at certain bits on the forum and wasn't expecting there to be much in this area!

Anyhow, I was wondering what people thought about having a plant id/care section. I know there are a few people on here that can spot a Mayaca from 50 paces, but I thought it might be good to have a section with a few photos of a certain plant, building up a kind of photo database over time. People could post information of how they keep a certain plant next to the photo and then people could compare what HC looks like under quite low light compared to high light. I know we already have a plant section but that seems more for discussion purposes.

Just a thought.

Hiya, the admin and mods are currently looking at a restructure of the forum sections and it should be implemented soon. The plant ID has been added to the new structure.
Cheers
Dan

Back