• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant id help please :)

This?:
http://www.tropica.dk/productcard_1.asp?id=071
So,plain old Amazon Sword?I thought so at 1st but didn't want to make a fool of myself.Looks great in that tank and easy to get hold of so good stuff.
Now,rather than start another thread (sorry,I'm sitting with my wee one's colouring pencils planning my plants!),I'd like 3 Anubias/Anubis?Two little ones and one bigger one,I'm imagining the smaller ones about the size of a girlie's fist,the bigger one noticeably larger but not huge.Any suggestions?My list so far is:
1 x Amazon Sword (thanks Steve)
1 x Group/stems Limnophila Aromatica
2 x Small,1 x Large Anubias
1 x Microsrum Pteropus Windelov
Flame Moss
Riccia
I'd like some Fissidens Fontanus for me wood,any idea where I can get this?
And I'd like a lotus,but not one that gets enormous,is this possible or do you have to just keep trimming them?
Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.
(Tank is 30"x15"x18",3 BIG lumps of slate,1 mahoosive redmoor root which will be doctored)

I don't think it is a E.'bleheri' or ordinary amazon sword. It has ruffled edges that are more than all the ordinary ones I have grown. I think it might be Echinodorus martii.

Back