• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant id

Alastair

Can anyone identify the emmersed plant in this tank at the nature aquarium gallery?? It's shown in the book of Ada but can't find any info on it
7690613830_525ec7fc59_b.jpg

Could it possibly be bolbitus??

That's is bolbitus mate, amano has a similar tank in this 'complete works' followed by the comment that in order to get emeresed bolbitus it took the tank 4+ years... Eek! I guess if you can find some already emerged it might speed it all up...?
Looks amazing emerged though.

easerthegeezer said:
That's is bolbitus mate, amano has a similar tank in this 'complete works' followed by the comment that in order to get emeresed bolbitus it took the tank 4+ years... Eek! I guess if you can find some already emerged it might speed it all up...?
Looks amazing emerged though.

Crikey 4 years??? Wow. I know the green machines plants are usually sent to them emmersed, wondering if their bolbitus is emmersed Before hand too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,
I've got some small bits of Bolbitis heudelotii growing in a bottle garden. When I'm back from France, I'll sort them out and have a go with them outside the bottle garden. I've got a few bromeliads and bits that sit on wet hydroleca and that I mist regularly, so I'll try planting them in the same pot.

"Hydrophyte" was successful with it on a floating raft: <http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96388>

9-xi-09-epi-trellis-raft-bolbitis-iii-s.jpg

cheers Darrel

Back