• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant selection

Hey guys I'm having difficulty selecting plants for my aqua scape I like mosses and carpet plants I have co2 injection that will be installed I was thinking along the lines of easy to medium plants from tropica, because my local shop has plenty in stock, I finished my hardscape yesterday any help in plant selection would me greatly appreciated
Thanks

received_1280824415407222.jpeg

Montecarlo and dwarf hair grass as carpet., some smaller crypts here and there, a mix of fissidens and riccardia on the stones, small anubias kinds also here and there between the stones and a rotala in the back..
Scape looks great I would not put any large plant on something like that but that's just me..

Thanks deep i was thinking along the lines of anubias in betweenn the stone and some bucephalandra wavy green oder sp red also i was thinking at the Front of the Cape a layer of ada Colorado sand but your idea are cool

Back