• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planted tank 130L

luismoniz

Seedling
Hi,
Its my first post in this forum, this is my tank I hope you like it!

DSC05581.jpg

DSC05585.jpg

Regards,

Luís Moniz

Awesome! i'm well impressed with that. Kudos on the first impressions, first post is a post like that ;)

Give us some info on the set up if you don't mind.

Thats is one impressive display, ADA at its best ;)
Yes more info on setup and closer photos.

Btw are you portuguese? Just going by the name, if you need help with translation let me know.

Congrats :)

EDIT: Found his setup on the portuguese forum I frequent ;) Luis espero que não te importes ;)

Setup:

Aquarium: 65x45x45cm, 130L
Substract: "ADA" Powersand Special S, Aqua Soil Amazonia, Bacter 100, Clear super, Tourmaline BC, Penac W e P
Hardscape: ADA Nile Sand, Seiryu Stone, Red Wood
Lighting: 1 X hqi 150W ADA MH 8000k, 2 X T5 Philips 965 6500k
Filtration: Eheim 2224, 2215
Heating: Hydor ETH 200 (termostato externo)
CO2: pressurized system with ADA beetle 30 diffusor
Flora: Vallisneria nana, Microsorum sp., Bolbitis heudelotii, Blyxa japónica, Echinodorus tenellus, Taxiphyllum barbieri, Vesicularia sp. “Christmas”, Ludwigia arcuata, Eleocharis vivipara.
Fauna: Paracheirodon axelrodi, Pristella maxillaris, caridina japónica, Neocaridina heteropoda var. red.

http://www.aquariofilia.net/forum/index ... opic=64874

Hello and welcome to the forum. A wonderful tank, I think that it is one of the best I've seen on here, as near to a perfect layout as you can get, composition and balance is spot on, superb.

WOW thats a lot of comments, thank you guys for all the comments, about setup LondonDragon already give it (thank you friend, claro que não me importo!)
I am so glad to know you guys like my job, thanks again to all of you.
George Thanks!
Btw are you portuguese?
Yes I am, but from the Azores Islands.

If you have any question please fell free to ask, I will try answer with my bad english :D
Regards,

Luís Moniz

After another look at your tank Luis, I agree with Tom, I think that this is my favourite aquascape on here.I can't fault it.

Hi Luis,

I've been following your tank for a while (btw I'm portuguese as well), and your tank looks great...

Glad you found us and thanks for sharing your pics with us...

Regards,

Joe Faria.

Hi Luis,very very nice clean cut setup i like it very much well done and welcome to UKAPS,regards john.

Luis really love the scape, how about some close shots of the tank, so we can see it in more detail.

That is really an amazing tank, is it easy to get aquarium stuff over there in the Azores?

Keep up the good work, congrats

Thanks again for all the kind words,
George I never like contests, maybe you don't understand, I respect the other people who like it, but competitions is not for me.
Other reason maybe I never will enter in ADA contest is because I think this contest is made for professionals, and like I said you before I am not one of them so interviews and contests make me nervous because I know I'm not good enough and this hobby for me is for relax from the stressing day.
One day when I feel I am good I will enter in all of this, in that day I will know I have quality to be there.
I hope you understand my point of view.

Thanks again for all the comments here I am truly happy you like my job, for me this is win in this hobby, when people like the work we do!

Regards,

Luís Moniz

luismoniz said:
Thanks again for all the kind words,
George I never like contests, maybe you don't understand, I respect the other people who like it, but competitions is not for me.
Other reason maybe I never will enter in ADA contest is because I think this contest is made for professionals, and like I said you before I am not one of them so interviews and contests make me nervous because I know I'm not good enough and this hobby for me is for relax from the stressing day.
One day when I feel I am good I will enter in all of this, in that day I will know I have quality to be there.
I hope you understand my point of view.

Thanks again for all the comments here I am truly happy you like my job, for me this is win in this hobby, when people like the work we do!

Regards,

Luís Moniz

Spoken like a true gentleman, "cavalheiro"...

Thanks, Luis.

Back