• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

planting in a pond

Macman6

Hi,

i'm wondering does anyone have any tips for planting in a pond, i have a few lilies currenftly in the pots they came in is buying a larger basket the only option or could i use for example a decent sized shallow terracotta bowl?

You can use anything you want
It makes no difference
I would suggest having some holes in it so if you have to lift it out it drains so it’s not too heavy to move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

i'm wondering does anyone have any tips for planting in a pond, i have a few lilies currenftly in the pots they came in is buying a larger basket the only option or could i use for example a decent sized shallow terracotta bowl?
In my top pond. I grow lillys in grilled baskets. And iris in these but a lot larger.
And all I have ever used is pebbles. And they grow well. With the nutrients out of the water.
Link
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/2239721225...ZhJYNYTFTWRmsC_j5LzNTuVOu7hNA-tRoCa2wQAvD_BwE
Fred

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back