plants alive.

Discussion in 'Plant Help' started by Nick16, 12 Dec 2008.

1. Nick16

Nick16 Member

i was looking at crypts andit says 5 is £1.95 and a pot is £2.00. how many stems do you get in the pot? is it a single or is it around 5? thanks.

2. aaronnorth

aaronnorth Member

the pot will varie, it just depends how many you can split the plant into, i would imagine they would be around the same.

3. san-ho-zay

san-ho-zay Member

The pots should be better rooted. The singles from PA often just have a couple of leaves and hardly any root.

4. Nick16

Nick16 Member

ok cheers i think for the sake of 5p i might as well get a pot!!! yes i hear you say, a whole 5p!

5. squiggley

squiggley Member

The pots that I recieved from Plants-Alive were just stems wrapped in glassfibre, no roots at all

6. Nick16

Nick16 Member

really? anyone else had this? i recieved crypts from them (not potted just 5) and they had roots and about3-4 leaves.

7. squiggley

squiggley Member

Meant to say just its main tap root no other roots to distinguish it from a bare plant. I think the 5p extra was for the pot and fibre.

Sorry was trying input here, have a conversation with the other half and settle my daughter at the sametime. :?