• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plants off Amazon

I’m looking for some dwarf hair grass for the front section of my tank but nowhere has stock, except Amazon. Would you buy from there or would you wait till some is available at more dedicated stockist?

Thanks, just had a look and they have stock but if one pot covers 15cm2, I have 708cm2 to cover which will cost over £110😬. I know it spreads but I have a low tech setup so spread will be slow. Hmmm might get a few pots to see how well it does.

Thanks, just had a look and they have stock but if one pot covers 15cm2, I have 708cm2 to cover which will cost over £110. I know it spreads but I have a low tech setup so spread will be slow. Hmmm might get a few pots to see how well it does.

If you're going to choose one of those two options above, go with aqua essentials.

Expert at nothing, dab hand at many.

I received some blyxa from amazon,yesterday.
It's not enjoyed the journey,but looked like they were good healthy specimens when picked.
Got loads of it for £9.
From a company called Lincolnshire pond plants.
Probably better off going direct..for a quicker delivery.

I brought my hair grass from Amazon a few weeks ago as I couldn’t get any anywhere. It arrived in a really healthy condition and I quarantined it for a few days, it seems to be doing really well. I’ve brought a few plants from Amazon which my LFS didn’t have and all have been really healthy, especially ones I got from Aquadip on Amazon. I’d just recommend quarantining them for a few days and washing the leaves to make sure they’re not bringing any hitchhikers in!

Back