• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plants online

jamesb

Can anyone recommend a good website for ordering plants. I just got to the checkout on the green machine and for 8 plants it was going to cost me £70. Just want to see if I can get that down a bit as that is STEEP. Many thanks

You do get what you pay for and the quality of their plants is excellent. Otherwise try another of the forum sponsors, Aquaessentials.

You might also chance your arm at Pets at Home if you have one nearby? Stretch your budget a little with Tropica pots 3 for £11. You don't get the full range and you need to know the delivery date to catch them fresh but sometimes you can be lucky. Other times it's just a tank of slime!

Dobbies can also surprise with some decent looking tropica pots.

TGM plants are always good. It can be worth the expense because you know you're in good hands.

Aquaessentials plants are good too. I've bought some from them and been very pleased. Freshwatershrimp do some plants as well, including the trop 1-2grow which I will be trying.

Did you try TGM's exceptional value plants as you can save a bit with these and they are good too. Postage always adds a lump, but if theres nowhere local with decent plants to buy you have to bite the bullet and pay to get the good stuff. All the other sites mentioned above are good so will be worth doing a checkout comparison as you may well save some money. Its a tricky one as some dont have the range of plants available and it may be specific species you want in which case again you have to pay...its worthwhile planning what you may need in the future too and lumping it all into one order which effectively saves shipping costs.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Back