• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

plantsalive

glenn farrar

Hi all
I was wondering if anybody has bought the plant selections for different sized tanks from plantsalive.co.uk and if so are they any good? As I am just setting up my first tank this seemed like a cost effective way to plant heavy from the start.

Thanks in advance

Glenn

Ive bought from them before, you get a nice varied selection but some of the plants could be in better condition. Well packaged though.

Thanks common I think I will give them a go to get my tank underway then maybe change some plants at a later date

Thanks again

Glenn

Sorry cozmoz i am not calling you "common" thats predictive text for you :banghead:

I've found the same, you get a lot for your money, but the quality is not the best. If you're on a small budget you get off to a good start without breaking the bank.

Thanks for the replies people. I have gone ahead and ordered some so I will let you know

Thanks again

Glenn

Back