• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Playstation 4

Ooo get you lol .. had a blond moment then.

What you think of them?
The ps4 that is lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Hahaha, oh yeah the PS4 ;)

Decent mate, I'm really happy with it. You can tell the games haven't been developed to completely maximise the controls touch screen (on assassins Creed it works like iPhone in zooming on map etc and toggles score board on CoD: Ghosts) and the controller speaker doesn't work on any games yet.

The graphics are great, cannot compare to PS3 or XB360 as I got rid of my XB six months ago, but all the games seem very fluid, as if they are running well within capability, FIFA has noticeably improved n gameplay terms, and Graphics of goal highlights Look like Real life HD.

Runs almost completely silent, and does not get hot after 8+ hours Gameplay, although I imagine if it's stood on end, it could do, as fan vent would be on bottom, in the groove.

Hahaha, oh yeah the PS4 ;)

Decent mate, I'm really happy with it. You can tell the games haven't been developed to completely maximise the controls touch screen (on assassins Creed it works like iPhone in zooming on map etc and toggles score board on CoD: Ghosts) and the controller speaker doesn't work on any games yet.

The graphics are great, cannot compare to PS3 or XB360 as I got rid of my XB six months ago, but all the games seem very fluid, as if they are running well within capability, FIFA has noticeably improved n gameplay terms, and Graphics of goal highlights Look like Real life HD.

Runs almost completely silent, and does not get hot after 8+ hours Gameplay, although I imagine if it's stood on end, it could do, as fan vent would be on bottom, in the groove.
Sounds good.. iv aleays been a xbox guy just recently but im looking to get a ps4

Sounds good.. iv aleays been a xbox guy just recently but im looking to get a ps4

I'm the same pal, PS4 seems to be more aimed towards gaming as oppose to doing all sorts.
I like playing games on my games console, not taking a yoga class on the camera or something lol.

Apparently the UK is due a few bulk shipments of PS4's this week! :D

On another note ive got two friends that have had issues with games freezing? has anyone else encountered this?

I've had a couple/ a few , but I must have at least 48hrs game time already.
Just comes up with an error message and you have to restart game, but like I say, I've had one on assassins Creed and maybe one on each of CoD and BF4.

Against my better judgment wanting to wait 6mths or so. The deed has been done, my xbox one turned up today. Not bad considering I ordered it on Sunday. Not allowed it till chrismas though.

Back