• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

PMs not sending

lstratton

Hi there,
My PMs aren't sending, they are just sitting in my outbox. I'm not sure why. I've emptied my sent box which was only 10% full and that hasn't done anything. Am I doing something wrong? I write the message, click submit, it says that the message is sent successfully, but then it is there, sitting in my outbox!

I've had this in the past, do you have to wait for the recipicant to be logged on before the message is sent ?

I noticed that as well when we first switced over to the new forum. Seems that if you send a PM to someone it remains in your outbox until the recipient has read it. In some ways it's quite handy as it allows you to modify it before the other person reads it.

James

JamesC said:
I noticed that as well when we first switced over to the new forum. Seems that if you send a PM to someone it remains in your outbox until the recipient has read it. In some ways it's quite handy as it allows you to modify it before the other person reads it.

James

oh thats quite cool :)

Back