• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pogostemon Helferi

I'm.not sure it was a new plant in th iwagumi it just seems to have gone hoping it will come back now though
Cheers
Jay

I'm.not sure it was a new plant in th iwagumi it just seems to have gone hoping it will come back now though
Cheers
Jay

Hey Jay how did your P.H. turn out? Did it come back? Here is what mine looks like now.
20190909_104016.jpg

Does anyone have suggestions on how to trim this? I'm still battling some brown hair or thread algae and noticed it in some of the deeper areas within the plant. I figured I'd trim those areas out for now.

It seems to be settling down and fighting it's way back think it is just a plant that needs time to take a hold yourself looks really good now mate
15680447462891501950919699340322.jpg

It seems to be settling down and fighting it's way back think it is just a plant that needs time to take a hold yourself looks really good now mate

Thank you! Yours looks like its coming back nicely. I just wish I could get this hair algae under control. I feel like its slowly getting worse and worse.

A tooth brush is a good weapon for hair alge at each water change just run the tooth brush through the alge and let it pull it away to be honest I dont seem to suffer from any kinda alge fingers crossed it wont change but no matter how old my tanks are I do 2 water changes a week of between 50%_80% but I'm a bit of a freak I actually enjoy the maintenance side of the tanks takes about 2 hrs to do all 3 tanks

Back