• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Poppy Lily Pipe

Hi All,

Ive had a regular shaped Lily before (until I smashed it)...and felt that they were pointed a little to far down for my liking which made surface agitation a pain. I resorted to having the lily very slightly above water to create agitation but this was noisy (especially when evaporation lowered the water level too far and it started sloshing)

Im looking for a new lily and have found poppy shaped lilys which are angled slightly upward and are apparently suitable for fish that prefer calmer water, I guess because they spread the flow out more than regular lilys. I wondered what the general opinion is on poppys...are they good? Better than regular shapes? Are there any downsides?

Many Thanks

Oooh, such glassware, that is well swish, I love that drop checker.

Glass spray bar though? That has got to get ugly real fast.

I haven't had to clean my glass intake for about 2 months, there's only a slight build up, so I'd expect the spray bar to stay cleaner for longer as it's after the filter.

Back