• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Possible Moss tank with Fish and Shrimp.

Luketendo

No problem with the hijacking. I'm sure I will have moss growing up my bedroom wall by the time I get my tank set up.

Lisa_Perry75

If you look at my journal I only bought 2 kg of aqua essentials rock and I managed to get 5 nice rocks out of it (after smashing up a big one). In the pictures they look like two as I have bunched them together though. It is soooo easy to spend £50 in AE. Buy some crystal reds, plants or some lily pipes.

My CPDs aka galaxy rasboras have the nice red, but haven't fully "blued" up yet. I thought they were going to stay the same colour but since rejigging the plants in their tank they have coloured up quite a bit more. The ones in the blue planet were awesome.

Luketendo

Lisa_Perry75 said:
If you look at my journal I only bought 2 kg of aqua essentials rock and I managed to get 5 nice rocks out of it (after smashing up a big one). In the pictures they look like two as I have bunched them together though. It is soooo easy to spend £50 in AE. Buy some crystal reds, plants or some lily pipes.

My CPDs aka galaxy rasboras have the nice red, but haven't fully "blued" up yet. I thought they were going to stay the same colour but since rejigging the plants in their tank they have coloured up quite a bit more. The ones in the blue planet were awesome.

Wow you seem to have got a lot out of that 2kg.

Maybe I shall see what other stuff I could spend some money on.

Since you get a lot maybe I should just buy lots of rock instead of wood.

Not sure what to buy off AE really.