• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Themuleous said:
The really sad thing is that I'm sat here laughing out loud to myself...oh dear there really is no hope for me anymore.

Me too as soon as I figured out I was a couple behind!!! Was thinking of all the things I could post about to blow your total away!!! :twisted: :D

I'm 31 in August! :(

I think being with kids all day keeps me young! Either that or they're responsible for me losing my hair! (I am also, I think, the most immature person in my class and I'm the teacher!)

Yes! A very long time! :rolleyes: Was just thinking I should take the high road. Its not about the number of posts, but the quality of the posts.

PS - we're miles ahead of George our nearest rival, so suggest we just share top spot, you take Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I'll Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Alternate Sundays.

Themuleous said:
Yes! A very long time! :rolleyes: Was just thinking I should take the high road. Its not about the number of posts, but the quality of the posts.

PS - we're miles ahead of George our nearest rival, so suggest we just share top spot, you take Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I'll Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Alternate Sundays.

Sounds like a good plan to me! We want to watch out for Clive though, he's sneaking up there too; nearly at 800!!!!

Back