• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Funnily enough today I was going to start a thread entitled "The race to 1000", I was going to start taking bets on who would win. It depends on who is going to flood this forum with the shortest responses in the next few weeks ;) My money is on Sam to win! ( A tip for George - just ban Sam for a fortnight ).Unfortunately for Ceg his responses and advice are too long and he is far too grown-up to enter into such a childish race. :lol: Ed is the strongest challenger as he seems very competitive. So the odds are - Themuleous / Sam at 2/1, Ed at 5/2, George at 7/1 and Ceg 10/1. Have I missed anyone out?

I'm at what? 500 and something? I reckon I've an outside chance lol.

Lol! Do think the 'winner' should get a new title - chosen by the board - and that would be a contender!

PS Nice car! :D

Sorry Sam, you can't place a bet on yourself that would be cheating! I will also add Garuf and Dan (Crawford) to the race as we need some outsiders, so Garuf and Dan at 25/1 each!.......... I would add Lisa and Chrisi at 100/1 each, but the fairer sex are not as childish as us neanderthals! (unless they want to take up the challenge).

I'd take up the challenge but my post count is pathetic, I guess you could put me down for 1000000000000000000 to 1 :lol: I'm like this on every forum, I'm more of a reader then a poster, I think my highest post count is 500 or so.

Theoretically I could do it, but only if you'd all allow me to post pointless topics and short irrelevant answers....oh wait, isn't that what I do already! :p

You see this is the disadvantage of being stuck in school all day with a class of 29 kids to look after! You guys have an unfair advantage! :D Better lengthen my odds I think! :lol:

I don't sit infront of a computer for a good portion of the day, honest ;)

I can sometimes be found in a customers office on their machine browsing the forum while I wait for something to complete.

I think certain posters need their postcount set back to zero :lol: :twisted: :D that should sort it out :D

zig said:
I think certain posters need their postcount set back to zero :lol: :twisted: :D that should sort it out :D
Well moderators the power is at your fingertips :twisted: , maybe a close eye needs to be kept on the contents of the contenders posts to ensure quality prevails over quantity! p.s. SteveUK and Azaezl have just entered the race at 100/1 and 1000/1 respectively.

Back