• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I had 3 days worth of posting I needed to catch up on, also I want to beat Sam, not that I'm soar about being beaten by him in poker or anything...

I dunno, I don't know how many posts I actually made, near to 50 I think.

haha, I've been up since 5, got sent home from work because they'd changed the rota and not told me so I wasn't suppose to be in, I'll probably fall asleep doing water changes in a bit lol.

Haha, nah not really, I just sat down and looked through all the thread's I'd missed by being at college and work and what not, they soon add up.

I'm letting you win for the time being. Truth be told I'm not too fussed about winning or being number one or anything, I'd much rather sit and watch my fish/ 8)

Gosh I'm so left out. Didn't realised there was a competition here going on. Should have fully use this week off work to post rubbish messages around. lol.

I'm a little concerned this is spiralling into a 'spamming war'.

Of course, I'm all for members being active and posting a lot, but let's please give the posts some thought. Quantity and quantity, please.

UKAPS is fast-earning a good reputation in the forum world. Let's not jeapordise that, please guys...

postwhore.gif

Back