• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Potassium Bicarbonate and Potassium Phosphate = overdosing?

Re: Potassium Bicarbonate and Potassium Phosphate = overdosi

The real geniuses are plantbrain and dw1305. They make their living understanding these concepts. One simply has to believe what they are saying and then follow their advice. :shifty:

Cheers,

Re: Potassium Bicarbonate and Potassium Phosphate = overdosi

Hi all,
The real geniuses are plantbrain and dw1305. They make their living understanding these concepts. One simply has to believe what they are saying and then follow their advice. :shifty:
Well, I’ve guessed that... You are not bad either, Clive, to be honest. However, I take my hat off to real geniuses! :)

By the way, rather than being a “third party” for DW, I can say that she is actually relatively easily accessible. She is on one of the American planted tanks forums. I am not sure I can actually “promote” other forum here, so I am not sending a link. She also replies to emails as she did reply to me last year. The email is actually in her very book. I could try to contact her asking to have a look at this thread – would be interesting to know what she says first hand rather than me interpreting/quoting... Please, let me know guys – and I will try to email her.
Well, I guess the topic is old now and asking DW about her opinion is too late now... Never mind.

Back