• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Power compact specific refelctors

Garuf

I found some online from A H supply and they seem pretty good, thing is the postage, does anyway want to place a joint order with me to save on postage?

Not sure it's worth the shipping and possible duties when you can get very similar kits (ASLT5 Lighting Kits) here: http://www.coralgarden.net/product_info ... 357fd8e0a1

The ASL ballasts are bigger and clunkier, but they can be tucked away remotely(2 meter cord), come complete with UK plugs and are high quality. If you prefer the ballasts to be in the hood you can try the D&D tube solution also sold on that site.

Cheers,

I've already got bulbs and ballasts, thank you though.
I've spoken to AH supply and they will ship JUST the reflectors each reflector for a 36pc is $16, £8 then $25 for postage, £12.50.
£12.50 is a lot of money ontop of £8, I was hoping I could spread the cost by finding people willing to go halves on an order thus halving the cost.

Back