• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pre order question?

ParaJack

Seedling
Hi, thought I'd post it here so that other new members who may have the same question can see your answer!

I'm completely new to keeping plants in my aquarium, but I'm a long time fish keeper. I'm looking for some plants to fit my aquarium that currently has fish in it and have been looking at the '10 Echinodorus Mixed Pots' plant collection on your website. If I send a note with my order saying I'd like 'easy to grow plants, plants for gravel, a few I can tie to bogwood etc and also request medium & tall plants' (as my tank is tall 980T) would you be able to accommodate this?

I'd also be using/ordering the TNC complete from you as I've read it gets good results. I don't have a CO2 system at this stage either....is that a problem?

I'd probably order sometime this week for potentially Friday 21st delivery, can I also request the delivery date in the order?

PS: Do the plants come labelled so that I know how to plant each one ie gravel/tied to wood etc.?

Thanks in advance ;)

I would phone them direct Dave and his team are very helpful and friendly. He's not always the best with emails or checking the forum plus he will have all his online orders to deal will. I personal call I find can make all the difference ;)

Hi ParaJack

Thank you for your message. Sorry for the delay in reply it’s been a really busy start to the week!

The mixed potted collections are a great place to start if you’re new to plants as we’ll select them for you. You can leave a note in the comments box at the checkout to let us know if you just need lower demanding or easy plants. We always include a good mixture of foreground mid ground and background plants in these collections. You may also want to add some moss individually if you require moss for your wood.

TNC Complete is a great all in one easy to use fertilizer, we have been using this for a long time with great results on our aquascapes

You can request the delivery date on the order, please make a note of this using the comments box at the checkout, and also select express delivery to guarantee arrival on your chosen date

All plants are labelled so you can ID them on arrival.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards
Dave

Hi ParaJack

Thank you for your message. Sorry for the delay in reply it’s been a really busy start to the week!

The mixed potted collections are a great place to start if you’re new to plants as we’ll select them for you. You can leave a note in the comments box at the checkout to let us know if you just need lower demanding or easy plants. We always include a good mixture of foreground mid ground and background plants in these collections. You may also want to add some moss individually if you require moss for your wood.

TNC Complete is a great all in one easy to use fertilizer, we have been using this for a long time with great results on our aquascapes

You can request the delivery date on the order, please make a note of this using the comments box at the checkout, and also select express delivery to guarantee arrival on your chosen date

All plants are labelled so you can ID them on arrival.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards
Dave
OK thanks Dave much appreciated, I'll pop over to your site now and place an order and leave a message :)

EDIT* Order placed, just sent you a message about it via your site, for some reason it doubled up part of my address, it could be I had autofill set to on! ;)

Last edited:
Back