• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Product Review Precision Flow Controller - Beta Testers required

Hi Karol,

I tested the Camozzi valve yesterday. Have to say very impressed with it.

I found the valve offered a consistent delivery between (many!) switches on and off of the solenoid. Always came on at the same rate as set. The flow of gas started very soon from opening the valve from fully shut but was easily adjustable from a bubble every few seconds to a desired rate of say, 3 or 4 bps. It was easy to find a good flow and keep it between the solenoid switching.

There was also no change in the flow of gas when applying pressure to the adjustment dial as with the other valves, it seemed rock solid.

I would definitely like to try and incorporate into my set up but the only pain is that i can't see how this can be used with a regulator mounted bubble counter, which is my preferred option...

Thumbs up on the Camozzi from me though :)

Cheers,
Rob

I would definitely like to try and incorporate into my set up but the only pain is that i can't see how this can be used with a regulator mounted bubble counter, which is my preferred option...
What about rotating the whole regulator so the gas exits on top? You can also buy 90 degree elbows which fit 1/8 ports...

Just received a Camozzi. Noticed that there's a diagram on there with 1 and 2 on. Does this valve need to go a certain way round?

Haven’t had chance to test it yet. It came on Tuesday but I was away working until last night. Going to set it up today while I have four days off to monitor it. Very please with the service BTW.:thumbup:

Hi Karol, when will the camozzi ones be available to purchase from the site?

Back